All participants of Festival and any other persons staying at Festival venue are obligated to behave in a way which does not threaten safety of other persons taking part in Festival and to comply with set regulations.
Persons present at the Festival venue are obligated to comply with the orders established by the Organiser and Security Service.
In cases of offences or disobeying Security Service regulations participants or any other persons will be handed over to the Police.
Legal guardians take responsibility of juveniles and their actions.
The Organiser is entitled to record the proceedings of the Festival, in particular persons’ conduct, by means of image / sound recording devices. Furthermore, the Organiser is entitled to use the recordings in any convenient way. Entering the Festival venue is binding as permission to process any obtained data.
In case of fire or any other threats persons present at the Festival venue should:
- inform Security Service immediately,
- not panic, obey Security Service announcements and instructions,
- not impede accessibility for emergency services.
Any persons who:
- do not comply with the orders of law or regulations of the Festival established by the Organiser or Security Service are to be arrested and any other further legal actions are to be undertaken,
- bring in and/or carry alcoholic drinks are subject to fine,
- bring in and/or carry weapons, other dangerous objects, explosives, pyrotechnic products or materials likely to start a fire are subject to be arrested, any other legal actions are to be undertaken.
The Organiser is entitled to decide about the question at issue.
Festival Regulations are issued in accordance with the articles of 22nd August 1997 Mass Events Safety Act published in Dziennik Ustaw (Journal of Laws) 1997, nr 107, entry 680, with any further coming changes to the Act.